Sunday, March 13, 2011

Many sources; Be wise

I hope you noticed that I listed three different websites to check out the benefits of the three herbs I handed out in my class. These three sites will give you a lot of information on many different herbs.
Of course, there's no end to information on the web, but it's nice to have someone else narrow things down for you sometimes.
I would caution anyone looking for relief from medical difficulties. Consult your doctor if you have a headache or pain or anything else that doesn't go away in a few days.
Herbal remedies are wonderful and I use some of them, but they do not take the place of medical advice.
Don't forget that herbal remedies can interfere or block over the counter or prescribed medicines you are also taking. Talk to your pharmacist to see if there are any complications that may arise if you decide to take, for example, an herbal tea with your arthritis medication.
Make wise decisions - someone is counting on you to do your best to take care of yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find all your Frugal Friends info right here now!




Followers

Blog Archive