Friday, March 18, 2011

Final posts on herbs

Just in case I haven't gotten to what you'd like to know on herbs, here is the outline for the rest of the class I taught (and some things I learned that I didn't have time to teach):

  • Transplanting
  • Harvesting, Storing and Drying herbs
  • Lavender - the ultimate herb
  • Recipes to use Lavender (skin care, toner, moisturizer, sunburn help, ice cream, butter, tea, and ginger snaps.
  • Edible flowers - identification, do & don'ts, other tips
  • Recipes for Edible flowers
  • The long awaited Pesto recipe

Don't know when I'll get to all these, so I thought I'd let you know what is coming next.

Get outside and enjoy that sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find all your Frugal Friends info right here now!




Followers

Blog Archive