Just in case I haven't gotten to what you'd like to know on herbs, here is the outline for the rest of the class I taught (and some things I learned that I didn't have time to teach):
- Harvesting, Storing and Drying herbs
- Lavender - the ultimate herb
- Recipes to use Lavender (skin care, toner, moisturizer, sunburn help, ice cream, butter, tea, and ginger snaps.
- Edible flowers - identification, do & don'ts, other tips
- Recipes for Edible flowers
- The long awaited Pesto recipe
Don't know when I'll get to all these, so I thought I'd let you know what is coming next.
Get outside and enjoy that sunshine!