Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Almond Butter Oat Balls

 Okay - here's a new recipe...

Almond Butter Oat Balls (makes 24)

Do NOT turn on the oven. It's too hot for that. 😊

I blended my Almond Butter in the food processor, so decided to find something I could make to snack on without turning on the oven.  I had made some cranberry bars and carrot cake bars and oat bars 2 months ago and froze a bunch to last me awhile. Not that they're almost gone, I went searching for a no bake alternative.  I thought I'd add hump hearts since I have them.  Why not? I think they turned out well. Maybe next time I'll just use 1 T of stevia blend and no salt, though.



I combined two recipes I have, did some tweaking and here it is...

Use the remainder of the almond butter in the food processor (about 1/2 c.)

Add 1 1/2 c Old Fashioned Oats (not quick oats)

2 T stevia blend

5 T liquid (I used 2 T water, 3 T almond milk)

1/2 c unsweetened coconut

1/4 c hemp hearts

1/.2 c unsalted raw sunflower seeds

1/2 tsp salt (opt)

Blend well. scrape the sides and blend again.

Roll into balls. Keep in fridge or freezer. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Find all your Frugal Friends info right here now!




Followers

Blog Archive