Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Evaluation - any suggestions?

Although we've always eaten fairly well and over the last 5 years have had... 
  •  lots of vegetable and fruit options at every meal 
  • less and less homemade baked goods  
  • made our own granola
  • added more meatless meals
  • made the kids in charge of more meals
  • taught the kids how to make their favorite treats


... there's more to improve on when it comes to eating right in our home. 
Mostly eating less, drinking more water, not getting bored and exercising daily helps me.

Right now I'm transforming our home into a good oil (2017) and good sugar (2018) home. Step by step.

The only oils we now have are avocado, olive, sesame, coconut, butter and heavy whipping cream.

I've determined not to buy any more white or brown sugar. We'll use up what we have and transition to raw sugar, honey, molasses, and real maple syrup. 

I will continue to buy the junk maple syrup for my husband and kids but won't eat it myself. 
The budget only goes so far. 
Any ideas for doing better?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find all your Frugal Friends info right here now!




Followers

Blog Archive