Saturday, September 10, 2016

Gluten Free Pancakes

I only took time to make one recipe for pancakes this week, but it was so good, I don't think I need to look elsewhere for now. If it turns out we're doing this for more than 6 weeks, then we'll have to get a variety.
We did a half of a batch to try them out. This made 10.  I put all of the dry ingredients in a container and stored that int he pantry overnight. Then I put all of the wet ingredients in my blender attachment in the fridge overnight. So much easier in the morning. I got them out, blended the wet, then added it to the dry in my 4 c. pyrex (it has an easy spout for cleaning) and cooked them up on a griddle.
The shapes (gingerbread man and cat) were made by using metal cookie cutters. After spraying them so the batter doesn't stick, pour pancake mix into each - filling about 1/6th full. You want these to be about the same thickness as the other pancakes. Flip over and gently loosen with a knife. The pancake will fall onto the griddle and you can take the cookie cutter away or make more.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Find all your Frugal Friends info right here now!




Followers

Blog Archive