Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Easy Sugar free Oatmeal Pie Crust

Easy Oatmeal Pie Crust

Note: this is what I used for the Banana Cream Pie shown in my post dated 4/4/18.

1 c oats

1/3 c coconut or almond flour

1-2 T stevia blend

1/2 tsp pink Himalayan salt

1/3 c coconut oil

Combine oats, flour, stevia, salt. 

Using pastry cutter, cut in the coconut oil until the mixture is crumbly.

Press firmly on the bottom and sides of a lightly greased 9" pie plate.

 Bake at 375 F for 13-15 min. or until crust is lightly browned.

Is the crust has slid at all, as the crust cools slightly, gently push the crust back up the sides of the pie plate.

Once it has cooled completely, fil lit with any desired cream filling.

Note: I made a double batch because my 9" pie pan is rather deep.

https://www.tastesoflizzyt.com/wprm_print/18388  is where you'll find the original recipe I tweaked for my own use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find all your Frugal Friends info right here now!




Followers

Blog Archive