Saturday, November 14, 2020

Instant Pot - my new favorite kitchen toy

I got an Instant Pot over a year ago and decided to return it.  I didn't feel I had room in my kitchen for it.  Strangely enough, now that I have moved and downsized, I really need this in my smaller kitchen.  AND I feel it'll make my holidays that much easier.  If I can get all of my gadgets working at once in my small kitchen, there will be fewer people in there bumping into each other.

Preparation is the key, I've found.  Plan a menu, buy the ingredients, chop the veggies, and be ready to mix and cook.  

So far, in the last 48 hours I've made these dishes:

Black Beans

Speedy Sweet Potato Curry

Cinnamon Applesauce

Pear Sauce

Brown Rice (long grain)

Millet

Hamburger (2# cooked, starting as frozen blocks)

Chicken Broth

Cranberry Sauce




No comments:

Post a Comment

Find all your Frugal Friends info right here now!




Followers

Blog Archive