Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Chicken Enchilladas

My husband is making this dish tonight and it took me forever to find the recipe. So I'm posting it here. :) Now we can always find it.
I don't usually measure anything for this. Many times I open 2 cans of Chicken and just use 8 tortillas, using 1/4 of each can in each tortilla. I just approximate or use the can of soup to measure the sour cream and then 1/2 a can for the salsa.


Chicken Enchilladas
Heat oven to 350 F

1 can cream of Chicken soup
1 can chopped green chilis  or 1/2 c salsa
3 c chicken diced
1 c sour cream
1 1/2 - 2 c grated cheddar cheese
10 flour tortillas

Prepare 13 x 9 pan w spray. Combine chicken soup, salsa and sour cream. set aside 1/2 c.
Place a tortilla on a clean plate or in your hand and layer as follows: 1/3 c chicken, 2 T sauce, sprinkle of cheese. Wrap tortilla and place in prepared pan. Repeat for remaining 9.
Spoon the 1/2 c sauce over the top of the tortillas. Sprinkle a little more cheese on that.
Bake for 30 min at 350 F.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find all your Frugal Friends info right here now!




Followers

Blog Archive